December 24, 2018
Wishlist from a PR agency for its healthcare vertical
Every year, children around the world write to you for their favourite things. While you go through everyone’s wish-list, our PR agency wishes something too for our healthcare sector! If our healthcare clients could wish, here is what they would wish Santa to deliver.
- Please help us in helping people in rural and underserved areas receive quality healthcare. If insurance could start covering telehealth and telemedicine, those who live in more remote areas would have the same opportunities and choice of doctors like the rest of us.
- As you know from working with your elves and reindeer, right communication is the key. We hope that in the New Year, doctors have all the tools they need to better communicate with each other so they can manage our care holistically.
- We want you to deliver extra smiles and encouragement to the older population in our country. Laughter is the best medicine, after all.
- Please help with educating people! Prevention is better than cure, please spread this message to everyone!
- Tell people to not shy away from helping accident victims through the golden hour.
- Pledge today, your organs could save lives or families!
- Spread some cheer! Gift a smile to doctors, so they can pass it on to the nursing station, which always looks forward to a greeting from their Doctors!
Thank you for a great year! And tell Rudolph and team and Mrs. Claus we say hello!
K2 Communications Healthcare Team!
If you’re in healthcare, education, technology, consumer care or other professional services industries, and need help with a PR, marketing or social media campaign, contact www.k2communications.in
Shiv Shankar – He is the Executive Director & Founder of K2 Communications. Under his astute leadership, K2 Communications has developed into a frontrunner among PR agencies that incessantly delivers excellent regional and national PR support to clients belonging to various sectors including government, IT, education, consumer, and healthcare.